Thursday, June 21, 2012

Charming Blog Hop Winner!

Winner! Winner! Winner! Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Charming Blog Hop that we kicked off on the 15th of this month! After hopping along and giving everyone some time to comment it is time to annouce the winner of this month's prize! The prize was 'hidden' on Judith's Blog this time, and the lucky winner is #17....Robin!

Robin please email me at Inky.Impressions@hotmail.com to claim your choice of Character or Animal Stamp plus a sampling of our Inky Charms!

Be sure to join in our current Challenge, 'Red, White and Blue' AND our current Inky Impressions Design Team Call, 'Lots of Layers and a Bit of Stitching Challenge'! Hope to see you hop again with us on the 15th of July!
~Jackie

1 comment:

Judith said...

Ooh! - and I didn't even know it was hidden there on my blog lol - if I'd known I'd have looked and kept it all for meeee!!! He he - congrats Robin - glad you hopped by to see me and won the prize hugs Judith x