Wednesday, August 6, 2014

IIC # 171 - Shaped Cards

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Thank you for playing along last week your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.

There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked   #140



Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.

This week's top 3 is....

# 19 - Lalkygirl

# 44 - Jane Savage

# 145 - Cebelica

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

SHAPED CARDS

here is what the girls created for this week

Ruthie







Now its your turn


6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Thank you so very much for my Top 3 place! And many congrats to the other winners too! Fab DT inspiration!! xx

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all !! Beautiful projects! New follower.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely samples from your talented team!

Susanne Rose said...

Yeah! I'm the winner! Thank you! I just wrote an email.
Hugs, Susanne.

cebelica said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as a top 3 and congrats to the other ladies who made it to top 3 and well as to the winner. :) Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

I just stop by to let you know I love your page and I had a good time reading it. I’m glad that my friend emailed me the link to this blog. I just bookmarked this blog and I hope your next one is going to be about the same topic again I’m looking for ward to it. One thing I want to add is I like your writting style.
Cardsharing Server